STUDENT LINKS BELOW
COMPUTER LAB RULES
NO FOOD OR DRINKS IN THE COMPUTER LAB
COME TO COMPUTER LAB WITH CLEAN HANDS
1. Line up outside of the computer lab and wait until you are asked to come in. Remember the hallways are "quiet zones."
2. Sit on the carpet in front of the SmartBoard for directions, unless instructed to go straight to a computer.
3. Listen to all directions before you begin.
4. Only use the computer in front of you.
5. You may help others by telling them or pointing, but do not do it for them. Everyone needs a chance to learn.
6. When on the Internet be careful not to click on advertisements.
7. Do not change the background of Google or any other program that you have capability of changing.
8. Only print after you have permission. Do not keep printing if your print job does not print. Ask for help at any time if you need it.
9. Remember to log off of the programs that you are using.
10. Do not log off or shutdown the computers unless you are asked.
11.Lay the headphones loosely on the table on the left side of the laptop. Please do not wind up the cords or put the headphones on the monitors.
When leaving the computer lab make sure that you push in your chair and line up quietly. Remember the hallways are "quiet zones"